Some days, I feel it in me. Eating me out alive.

I used to have a confidante, pretty much the only person I could talk to.

I dont know what Im feeling.

I cant control them, sometimes it feels like my emotions are individuals like me. They have my face, they are always out of the box looking into me.

When Im sad, one of them comes and I will lose it.

Nothing feels right or wrong anymore.

At other times, I feel like Im calmly going crazy. Is it all in my head? Is this real? What is real, really?

I cant seem to talk to anyone anymore. Anyone else and it feels like a endless and meaningless chatters and murmurs. Used to be him, but now, even talking to him feels the same as talking to the rest.

I dont know what Im feeling but it is like a long runway drive with sadness in the background, there seems to be no end.


Comments

Popular Posts