Arif's First Risotto
Relationships, especially romantic ones... Dont you go around celebrating a bunch of each other's firsts and no special is this post today!
Arif's very first risotto!1
Well to be fair, it was what I ordered but it was his first time ever tasting it.
It began with a fairly simple evening, meeting up at the usual west spot... For what we had planned on agenda was visiting a coffee branch to stop by and get some work done.
Lo and behold, Arif not quite out of the norm, began his endless lament of starvation with a hint of dread. So, off we were on a mission to quench the deepest thirst of a needy man.
Now, I for the record has endlessly and countlessly passed by the food joint, by which I have forgotten its name. We stopped for a glance but the risotto caught my attention, and in the matter of seconds, we found ourselves seated on this very hmm Japanese-que dining style.
As the photos suggest, truly loved the concept of the dining style! I personally love the fact that my face isnt being stared at or looked upon over eating... and did I mention privacy? God-send, truly.
Bought my very first throw from Haago! Major love for everything in there! Eeek!!
And we stopped by Lake Park after a bunch of failed plans. Fate had it in store that its best for Arif and I to visit it at night, truly it was. Some clandestine rendezvous, heh.
Comments
Post a Comment