Im starting to rethink about post-grad life.
Perhaps its the need to escape from things having that Im handling quite some load on my plate.


Life after Pre-U, well obviously isnt nearly as grave as life after University, however I do believe life after Pre U allows you a glimpse of life... Mainly the scary and freaky parts.

For the first half of the year, I thought law was for me. Well, I still do, however the yearn to fly across the oceans, and meet another version of myself... in Jordan.

The idea excites me, more than I could express.

The risk haunts me, more than I could imagine.

But if all that is what it takes to meet Moon, Im willing to risk it all.

Mortified I am for whatever that Ive been planning seems to be diverting, but I guess thats what growth is all about. A bunch of manoeuvres, a series of vortex amidst an ocean you'd thought to be peaceful.


Comments

Popular Posts