Learn.


Learn.

At the edge of the fountain of youth, I found myself taking a stroll, heads floating above the air while my feet stone cold kissing the ground.

For the millionth time, I thought against the core reasons of my prevalence towards genuinity.

Against my judgement, I finagled my way through my moral consciousness. 

Deviating my equilibrium.
Centering my thoughts.

Process it and reconsider it before I showcase it. 

Now, right here and then. I'd contextualize this friendship without evident connection. Cultivated virtually without the touch of 'us'.

'Us' in the sense of meeting in the present.

Not reading a text off leaving us to interpret the tone ourselves. 

Pardon me if this means injustice of my validation of our friendship. But for the course of the twelve months we've been exchanging texts and opinions. 

Things begin to seem 'off'.

We are now talking instead of communicating.

No small talks, no eye-opening and soul-rejuvenating discussions that Im ever satisfied. 

You might not drift away from me, but Im sorry that I slowly am. 

For I've never been the kind to... just talk. 

Of course, I'd have more insightful reasons as to why I've redeemed our friendship to be nothing but... just on the surface. 

But its the talking that I can no longer tolerate. 

Its the constant 'explanation' that needs to be done instead of the 'thinking'. 

Pardon me, but you've also made me feel that Im just a well full of the answer to your 'whys' and 'hows' due the lack of experience. 

So as an ambivert, I do need a portion for my never-ending existential questions which is often left hanging.  


So if one day, I've gone off the radar. Please know that it was nice meeting and knowing you. But just so you know when the time comes, I could no longer go along with our seamless conversation for I need to satisfy my crave for...

a fulfilling intellectual conversation, where our hearts and minds both are immersed to the intellect of the universe that not even the daylight shall faint us away so our friendship shall prosper through the life-long pursuit of knowledge and learning.  

Comments

Popular Posts