mid-years and what it entails


me after jamming out to taylor swift's songs like the golden days... except my man is beside me




exam dates! minus the date lol





nice and very loved shades by my Mr Oh You Make Me Weak To The Knees! xD

Well, as Im penning this anecdote, I am burdened with another 4 rounds of dates. Burdened in the sense where I feel the need to give my all, anddd that aint bad at all. Honestly, super grateful for my support system (squeals coral reef) for being a sport). Also, Im kinda in the best physical state hehe! Hence, I feel more driven I guess to not fall through the obstacles and setbacks life challenges me, that includes fatigue and all as such.



Favourite feature of the month would be!111 Ibrahim Kamit from Brunei. Oh, Im in love with his personality and charm. Its rare for me to vibe with male youtubers let alone love one, I guess Im inspired by his ways? lol am so looking forward for his next update, cant wait!






Whats left is a few unmarked boxes before sending Mr Coral Reef for his studies...
And that will all be shared in the next post, till then, I guess!




xoxo, moon!

Comments

Popular Posts