whew, Im in love!





Wait, what date is it right now?

Oh boy how time has flown by. 

You could say that it is almost an unfathomable Munirah typing behind this screen. Literally. Ive had this spurt of growth that has exploded beyond the exponential perimeters, its insane and pretty mindblowing.


Right, back to where I intended to move from. Life update? Arent there just loads of it. Loads to be catched up on, gosh, I did abandon this digital escapade.

Well, we shall pick up from where we last stopped... August 2017, wasnt it?

How God played and shuffled the decks well, approximately 3 ish months later... I kinda landed myself on a phase Ive never thought Id sail?!?!

Its like being in an ocean, alone, wandering about the uncertainty but the lust for sunlit evenings keeps haunting you, so here you are breaking your barriers sailing off, in the hopes that your dreams shall prevail your fears of crashed dreams.

So I sailed in this so called ocean...

WHATTTTT
Honestly, same.


Well, my dumbass did something frivolous and sent out a letter to my uhhh 3 year virtual crush (it wasnt constant due to academic circumstances and disassociation). That satire is debatable and up for arguments and evaluation. Feel free to regard hormonal changes as quite a variable that stays constant in its disruptive power.

But yea,

safe to say that dude kinda win me over into hm venturing into the art of relationship. 

I am happy. 

Truly happier and happiest that Ive been.
<3








I guess I can finally say that I fell in love.
(and its the right guy gah!1)

Comments

Popular Posts