Once In A Blue Moon
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.
An update is long dued for my lack of ideas to pour in. Simply due to drastic diminution in my reading sources (which plays a huge role in my writing OBV).
Now,its been months since I've last updated so trust me, this entry is quite a weight on me. Thus, Im lightening up by just sharing hwo Ive changed as a person over these months... Thanks to my hormonal growth spurt. Physically and emotionally.
So, its been a while since I came up with the idea of journalling every bit of my teenage thoughts, principles and experience which I find really vital to monitor how Ive evolved from being a mediocre me to an extraordinary me. HA HA *laughs awkwardly*
All in all, Im just clarifying my intentions to step back in this 'game' and pursue my writing. Record every memory while regaining my skills. Killing birds with a stone you see.
With all that being said, I will challenge myself to stay on this field as long as I can!
Comments
Post a Comment